Original article from the National Review posted by the Arizona Freedom Alliance on the attack of traditional History via the new AP History course tests. Read about it HERE http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/watching-schools/forum/topic/show?id=6399857%3ATopic%3A49123&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic
Mission StatementWE THE PEOPLE have been silent too long. The Payson Tea Party is committed to practicing our civic duty as dilineated by our U.S. Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land. We strive to educate, inform and encourage all citizens to become involved in the political process focusing on fiscal responsibility, less spending and fewer regulations at the local, county, State and Federal levels.
Meetings held every Thursday night6:00 - 7:30 pm, at Tiny's Family Restaurant located at 600 E. Hwy 260 in Payson. Guest speakers and/or Great Interaction each week on Local, County, State and Federal Issues.
PTP Site Page by Page
Please Help Support Conservative CandidatesMake a single donation or a monthly contribution to elect conservative candidates. Arizona has been targeted to become a Blue State and the redistricting has made it easier for the left to achieve their goal. They have lots of outside money coming in and we need to sacrifice all the resources we can to fight them. Go to AZ GOP and click on donate, or go to the Arizona Freedom Alliance website and click on “Support Conservative Candidates”. Great websites you can join to receive their action alerts.
Get Informed about upcoming PTP activities/meetings.Receive information automagically here.
- NEW WAR OVER HIGH SCHOOL U.S. HISTORY
- 2014 ARIZONA STATE CANDIDATE REVIEW
- ICYMI: Sen. Cruz: This is a crisis of the President’s own making
- Trey Gowdy speaks…We Make Law!
- 10 Reasons You Should Oppose Common Core
- OBAMA POLICIES VS CONSERVATISM
- Common Core’s dirtiest trick: dividing parents and children
- 12 Year Old Girl’s Speech on Abortion leaves her “Pro Choice” Teacher Speechless
- More Parents Choose Homeschooling Due to Common Core
- House Conservatives give in to Democrats on Medicare Doc payments